Site and company detailsN2.eco (the “site”) is owned by N2 Technology Limited (“N2”) and is the site which provides information on the company and the products and services offered by N2 and other members of the N2 Group. N2 Technology Limited is a company incorporated in the United Arab Emirates with limited liability with its principal office located in the UAE at DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The “N2 Group” means N2 Technology Limited, its subsidiaries, its holding companies and subsidiaries of those holding companies.
JurisdictionN2 controls this site from the UAE. N2 makes no representation that content on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the UAE. If you choose to access the site from other locations, you do so at your own risk.
DisclaimerThe material and information contained on this site and any local site(s) (collectively “N2 sites”) are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business or investment decisions. Any information on the N2 sites should not be relied upon without consulting primary, more accurate or more up-to-date sources of information or specific professional advice, which we recommend you to obtain. N2 makes no representation or warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory regarding the material and information contained or referred to on each page associated with the N2 sites. The N2 sites may contain articles and materials written by third party authors or contributors. All opinion or analysis expressed are those of the author (whether the author is from N2 or a third party contributor) and do not reflect the views of N2. Nothing shall in the articles and materials should be construed as asserting or implying N2 endorsement of the author’s views. N2’s inclusion of hyperlinks on the N2 sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites. Any hyperlinks from N2 sites exists for information purposes and are for your convenience only. N2 is not responsible for the contents of third party websites. If you visit third party websites, then your rights and obligations while accessing and using those sites will be governed by the agreements and policies relating to use of those third party sites.
Limitation of liabilityN2 accepts no liability for any loss or damage (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising directly or indirectly from your use of the N2 sites, howsoever arising from, but not limited to:
- any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with N2 sites, its contents (including content from third party providers), associated services, or due to any unavailability of this site or any local site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services
- action taken, or not taken in reliance on material, content or information contained on the N2 sites
- any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items or processes arising from your use of the N2 sites. You click on any hyperlinks or download any software or data from the N2 sites at your own risk.
Email subscription serviceWe may, at our discretion, provide a service whereby you can request to subscribe to and receive e-mail alerts relating to products, services or information offered by N2 or other third parties (“Subscription Service(s)”). Your use of the Subscription Services will be governed by the separate terms and conditions for use of those services. Your confirmation of subscription to the Subscription Services constitutes acceptance of their terms and conditions of use. N2 does not guarantee that any e-mails from the N2 Sites will be sent to you or received by N2 nor does N2 warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
SecurityIt is your responsibility to ensure that any user ID and/or password used by you in connection with this site or the local sites or any service provided by means of this site is kept secure, and that no person or entity other than you obtains access to that user ID and/or password, including logging off from any local sites securely to prevent any unauthorised access to your confidential information.
Social media community guidelinesWe welcome you to the N2 Community, where we are committed to engaging and serving you in a timely, open and transparent manner.
To maintain a respectful and safe community for all users, kindly follow the below guidelines:
- keep your personal information safe. Be aware that social media is a public medium and information shared on social media may be accessible by anyone. To safeguard your accounts, do not post any sensitive information such as bank account number, credit card number, password etc. and other personal details (eg. NRIC, home address) – yours or anybody else’s, on social media.
- we will not ask for your account information or sensitive personal information on social media. At times, we may request for your contact details if we need further information to assist you. In such cases, please use Private/Direct Message to share this with us.
- respect the community. If you use any offensive, aggressive, condescending, or inappropriate language, we will remove such comments or posts.
- stay on topic. Your comments should be related to the topics posted on our social networks. We reserve the right to delete off-topic comments, and remove any marketing materials, commercial content, and other types of “spam” (such as comments that are posted repeatedly).
- do not impersonate any person or falsely claim to belong to or represent any organisation.
- by posting on our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media. Please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation.
- we do not endorse or take responsibility for content posted by third parties on our social media channels, also known as user-generated content (UGC). This includes text added and uploaded or linked files such as images, video, audio and documents.
- opinions, statements and viewpoints expressed by community participants do not necessarily reflect the opinions or constitute an official position of N2.
- we reserve the right to permanently block individuals or groups who post inappropriate content or otherwise breach any of these Guidelines.
ModificationN2 reserves the right in its discretion to change without prior notice any information or material contained on the site and the terms and conditions under which this site is used.
TerminationN2 may terminate this agreement, your access to this site and use of any service at any time.
Refund PolicyDue to the nature of the N2 digital offering, there is a no refund or credit on services paid for.
N2 may be contacted via email at email@example.com